Pacific Community Pool
509 S. Pacific Ave. 91204
Pacific Pool is OPEN!
Check the schedule for operating hours.
Registration for April swim lessons begins online
Tuesday, March 28 at 9 a.m.
Check out the calendars for operating hours and the program schedule for specific information! Check back frequently. We continue to follow all LA County protocols for operating public pools.
THE 2023 AQUATICS RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM IS REQUIRED BEGINNING JANUARY 2, 2023.
PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR CHECK-IN TO COMPLETE THIS REQUIRED FORM.
Thank you for your patience.
Swim lessons are happening! For detailed information, see Swim Lessons tab.
Click the link to register for swim lessons: www.myglendaleparks.com Residency is valid from March 21, 2022- March 19, 2023. Make sure to get your residency verified beginning March 20, 2023 to enjoy residency rates.
Glendale Polo Bears
Novice Water Polo
Summer Water Polo Program
If you're interested in practicing and playing the game of water polo, join us. We practice regularly and have scrimmages against local agencies. This is a SUMMER only program.
1) Participants must have the endurance to complete a one-hour water polo workout.
2) Water Polo participants are STRONGLY encouraged to participate on the Glendale Gators Swim Team for building endurance and swimming skills.
3) Participants are required to pass an initial assessment before final acceptance onto the team.
Ages: 9 - 16
Fee: $75 per session
SUMMER 2023 Session Dates: June 12 -August 11, 2023
Tentative ice cream party- August 13, 2023
Tentative Picture Date: Friday July 14 at Hoover High School
Location & Times:
Hoover High School Pool June 12 - August 11
11 & Under 5:15 - 6:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday
14 & Under 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday
17 & Under** 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
**Ages 15-16 will practice, but will likely not play games.
To access the Hoover High School pool deck, you must park on Olmstead Dr., and walk across the track/field, following the signs to the pool deck.
To purchase team merchandise, please CLICK HERE.
Novice Swim Team
Year Round Swim Team Program
If you're interested in swimming, gaining strength, and building endurance, join us for weekly swim practices.
1) Participants must have the endurance to complete a one-hour swim team workout.
2) Swim team participants are required to continue swim lessons until Level V (5) is completed.
3) Participants are required to pass an initial assessment before final acceptance onto the team. Refunds will be provided for any
registrant who does not end up being accepted onto the team.
4) Swim team participants are required to participate in a minimum number of summer swim meets typically held on Saturdays.
Ages: 6 - 17
Fee: $75 per session
Location & Times (for Fall, Winter & Spring):
Pacific Community Pool Monday, Wednesday & Friday 4:45 - 6:00 p.m.
Swim Team Dates:
FALL 2022 Session Dates: September 7 - November 18, 2022
WINTER 2022-2023 Session Dates: November 28, 2022-February 24, 2023 (no practice Dec 26-Jan 6)
SPRING 2023 Session Dates: March 6 - May 19, 2023
SUMMER 2023 Session Dates: June 12-August 11, 2023
Location & Times (register for either Morning Swim Team at Pacific or Evening Swim Team at Hoover)
Pacific Community Pool Monday-Thursday 7:40 a.m. - 8:55 a.m. June 12-August 10, 2023
Hoover High School Pool Monday - Thursday 4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Dates TBD
Tentative Picture Date: Friday July 7 at Hoover High School
Tentative Summer Ice Cream Party: Sunday August 13, 2023
To purchase team merchandise, please CLICK HERE